Wedding Firecrackers
Jan 10th my nephew who is four years my senior gets hitched at the family hearth. 
When I arrive at Yan Dun, there is a contruction catepillar blocking most of the path and trees newly cut to make way for a better road. I guess this marks progress on the bumpy dirt roads and the ease in which the outside can get into more rural areas.
There's at least twenty people outside the houses cooking in large pots, bsmboo trays and giant bowls. The wedding feast will commence at 2pm when the groom returns with the bride from her home
.
It is now only 9:30am. More to come...
When I arrive at Yan Dun, there is a contruction catepillar blocking most of the path and trees newly cut to make way for a better road. I guess this marks progress on the bumpy dirt roads and the ease in which the outside can get into more rural areas.
There's at least twenty people outside the houses cooking in large pots, bsmboo trays and giant bowls. The wedding feast will commence at 2pm when the groom returns with the bride from her home
.It is now only 9:30am. More to come...
Comments