Lessons Unlearned

 I give you the indelible Charles Bradley.  Something tells me I should probably sign these photographs as mine, but I am honestly to lazy for that and I just want to share these wonderful scenes that seemed like a dream to me when I was at the Moody Theater in Austin, witnessing this outstanding showmanship.



Off the top of my head, on a snowy Sunday in the last days of March:

You can't, you can't, you can't
'Cause that's not the way its done
It just won't turn out right
You can't, you can't, you can't

Let's not try a new way, a different way
Nevermind it won't be the same
Take a chance, dream with me
and find Astounding Mystery


Thank you to Sarah Gillespie for taking these photographs of me in our Fibers studio at SIUE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heal the activists, the tired, the hungry, the angry and the improper: arts and scientists can synthesize the new approach to how we imagine the human race.

The Outside and the Inside are Inseparable

Aliveness