cold, dark day ramblings




Its o so cold outside, and the sky is dark in mid-afternoon
Time to meditate and surrender
Out of the blue into the new

On another subject:
I have come to the conclusion that deep down
No matter how rich the guy or gal,
I will never marry for money with the absence
of love.

Not that I look down on anyone who would
I'm just saying that I, as an individual, would not
And I am pretty amazed that I have come to this
Conclusion.

Why?  Because I have considered it,
When I feel low and downtrodden,
What if a "knight in shining armor"
Were to save me from this poverty
When I wouldn't have to worry about money?
Hmmnn... let us ponder on that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heal the activists, the tired, the hungry, the angry and the improper: arts and scientists can synthesize the new approach to how we imagine the human race.

The Outside and the Inside are Inseparable

Aliveness