Strut your stuff down the Catwalk- oh yeah the Catwalk!



This Friday eve concluded a week of catwalking fashionistas as more than fifteen classes showcased handmade dresses and outfits pieced together from their wardrobes.




























Pictured here are some highlights from the preliminaries and the finals where designs were judged and scored before a crowd of over one thousand students. Some dresses were made from mosquito nets, palm leaves, magazines and newspapers, cellophane and even product labels.

























I was astounded by the student's creativity and wished I could buy some of the dresses. I will definately commission my favorite designer who worked with many of my friends on their haute couture to make me a grand dress. The winning class receives 200 yen which they'll most likely use to go out and celebrate.

I was pleased to see some cross-dressing dyky lookin' models who swept the femmes off their feet in dips or escorted them off the catwalk with their big strong arms.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heal the activists, the tired, the hungry, the angry and the improper: arts and scientists can synthesize the new approach to how we imagine the human race.

The Outside and the Inside are Inseparable

Mexico Cosas